Friday, October 19, 2018 12:17:36 AM

Ingredients

2 years ago
#38 Quote
Hi Everyone,

We have been more active on our facebook account then here, my apologies!  I just wanted to leave a note here about ingredients.  

You will have different results with different brands of ingredients.  Baking soda and citric acid would be the main ingredients of making bath bombs.  Different brands of ingredients will have different structure of it.  If the results are not what you would like, you may need to change the brand of your ingredients.  

Always, feel free to contact us to discuss :).  Happy bath bombing to everyone!

Be sure to check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/bathbombpress
Lee
8 months ago
#121 Quote
I purchased Arm & Hammer baking soda from Costco. It was in the food area by all the bulk flour, etc.  Am I safe to assume this baking soda is the “right” stuff? I have been struggling to get any bath bombs to work yet, so am just trying to trouble shoot to see if maybe I have the wrong baking soda. If it says Arm & Hammer - is baking soda baking soda? Is there something specific I should be looking for on the label to make sure I have the right one? I have heard there may be differences in baking soda for baking versus for cleaning. Don’t know if there is any truth to that - but getting desperate to have some success with my press!
8 months ago
#122 Quote
fondaschuetz wrote:
I purchased Arm & Hammer baking soda from Costco. It was in the food area by all the bulk flour, etc.  Am I safe to assume this baking soda is the “right” stuff? I have been struggling to get any bath bombs to work yet, so am just trying to trouble shoot to see if maybe I have the wrong baking soda. If it says Arm & Hammer - is baking soda baking soda? Is there something specific I should be looking for on the label to make sure I have the right one? I have heard there may be differences in baking soda for baking versus for cleaning. Don’t know if there is any truth to that - but getting desperate to have some success with my press!

Hi there,

Yes, that is the right baking soda :).  We will send you an email for more information.

Lee